4 Memory Pre-sets and Super-sensitive Anti-collision
You can set:
- Four height pre-sets. When the desk is at your desired height, touch button “M” then “1” or “2” or “3” or “4” to set, for example, “1” for your reading position, “2” for your standing position and so on. When you want to change from reading position to standing, simply touch “2”.
- Anti-collision sensitivity. There are two sensors: one for electric current and one gyro for levelness, and there are 3 sensitivity parameters (upward, downward, and levelness /gyro), each with 9 level settings. Effectively you can have 27 different anti-collision sensitivity settings.
- Sit-stand timer. Simply press button “T” for a count-down timer of 0.5 hr or its multiples (up to 4 times, i.e. 2hr), and when the time is over it will alert you to change position.
- Max and min height. This would be useful if you have a tall chair or chest under desk so you won’t be bothered by the anti-collision error message.
- Child-proof lock. This is final button to the right which can be easily activated/deactivated with a single click.